The Client Accounting/Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing payroll information and providing excellent service to clients. This position is responsible for payroll records and reports including the preparation of quarterly and annual payroll tax returns using Payroll specific software.
- Process complex payrolls for clients
- Prepare quarterly and yearly payroll tax returns
- General bookkeeping duties
Qualified candidates must have excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in fundamental payroll concepts. The right candidate will have thorough and in-depth understanding of the entire payroll process from start to finish.
- Minimum of 2 years Payroll experience required
- Experience compiling and posting employee time and payroll data
- Experience computing employees’ time worked, production, and commission and preparing paychecks and reports.
- 2-year accounting or business degree preferred
Candidates must have GREAT people skills and very strong PC skills including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, multi-client environment.