Are you great with customers, driven, and looking for an exciting career change?
Retirement Plan Consultants LLC is a rapidly growing company looking to fill new position(s) in the area of client services! Specializing in hands on retirement plan administration for small to mid-size businesses, Retirement Plan Consultants offers a team-based office environment with competitive compensation, good benefits and opportunity for growth.
This position will work with retirement plans across the country to ensure compliance and will work closely with all internal departments. No prior industry experience is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Client communications
- Preparation of client forms and documents
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Identify and respond to clients’ changing needs and industry trends
- Provide clients guidelines to ensure the plan is meeting all retirement plan qualifications
- Work with co-workers to complete special projects and improve department quality
Experience & Skills:
- Experience – 1-2 years of client/customer service required.
- Education – bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of an associate’s degree preferred in business, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Leadership – must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to interact with both internal and external contacts under strict deadlines.
- Communication Skills – strong analytical and negotiation skills are necessary. The ability to develop a rapport with clients and prospects. Must be an effective listener who is able to think on their feet and respond to objections.
- Independence – a strategic mindset with good business acumen and strong initiative. A problem solver capable of understanding a client’s needs and offering a solution.
- Time Management Skills – demonstrated organizational abilities and attention to detail are vital. Able to handle multiple projects with a timely follow up.
- Computer Literacy – Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook with above average typing skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Location: Norfolk, NE (Required)
Work environment: Office
Communication method(s) used: Email and Phone
Please send your your cover letter and resume to Careers@wealthfirm.info for consideration. Please put the job title in the subject line. Thank you!