Are you great with numbers, driven, and looking for an exciting career change?
Retirement Plan Consultants LLC is a rapidly growing company looking to fill new position(s) in the area of client services! Specializing in hands on retirement plan administration for small to mid-size businesses, Retirement Plan Consultants LLC offers a team-based office environment with competitive compensation, good benefits and opportunity for growth.
This position will work behind the scenes for retirement plans across the country to ensure that their needs are met and will work closely with all internal departments. No prior industry experience is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Process daily transactions for retirement plans
- Process ACH credits and debits
- Data entry, posting, and verifying transactions and trades
- Account setup and document/correspondence preparation and distribution
- Assist as backup for customer service
Experience & Skills:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Knowledge of retirement plans a plus
- Organized and dependable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical skills-good with numbers
- Must be trust-worthy, organized, and disciplined
- Good judgment and ability to keep information confidential
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook with above average typing skills
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Associate (Required)
Location: Norfolk, NE (Required)
Please send your your cover letter and resume to Careers@wealthfirm.info for consideration. Please put the job title in the subject line. Thank you!