McMill CPAs & Advisors is a dynamic, innovative firm looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our growing team of talented professionals. If you are eager to achieve professional growth, this is the firm for you!
We are currently offering an internship working directly with our CPAs and Bookkeeping/Payroll Teams to serve our high-touch clients with professionalism and expertise!
This position will include tax preparation and accounting work in a public CPA firm, helping the intern acquire necessary experience hours for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (2 years work experience required).
Job description responsibilities and opportunities include the following but are not limited to:
• Assist in tax preparation and working with IRS regulations
• Assist with 1099 preparation
• Perform data entry
• Review reports for accuracy
• Collaborate with team members
Experience & Skills:
• Enrolled as an Accounting or Finance Major at a 2-4 year college
• Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be trust-worthy, organized, and disciplined
• Good judgment and ability to keep information confidential
• A can-do attitude and desire to learn
Please send your your cover letter and resume to Careers@wealthfirm.info for consideration. Please put the job title in the subject line. Thank you!