We are looking for recent graduates in accounting or finance that would like to succeed in the areas of tax, financial planning, and accounting.
- Preparation of federal, state and local returns, tax research and planning for businesses, individuals and nonprofit entities.
- Performing various aspects of compilations, reviews and account reconciliations.
- Potential growth in other areas such as business consulting and wealth management
Experience & Skills
- 4 yr. Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance working towards CPA 150 hour requirement.
- Energetic with a passion to grow professionally in the business world.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be trust-worthy, organized, and disciplined.
- Good judgment and ability to keep information confidential.
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Series to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
McMill CPAs & Advisors was founded over 50 years ago as a CPA firm. We have grown to be one of the largest and most stable firms in Northeast Nebraska. We encourage and assist our team in building their credentials, which currently include the CPA title, PFS (Personal Financial Specialist), Business Valuations Analyst certification, insurance license and/or passing the Series 65 exam.
Please send your your cover letter and resume to Careers@wealthfirm.info for consideration. Please put the job title in the subject line. Thank you!